1. Deserting wife NOT entitled to maint us 125 CrPC. NOT entitled after divorce also!
2. NO maintenance U/S 125CrPC 2 Deserting wife. Hubby win RCR& Divrce. Wife claims maint. Bom HC refuses
3. Deserting wife NOT entitled to 125CrPC maint. Civil court finding, binding on Magistrate court! Cal HC
4. Exparte intrm us 125CrPC to be modified & even CANCELLED on applicatn by husband.Cal HC & Suprm Court
5. Ex parte maint u/s 125 CrPC set aside IF husband not allowed to defend, to lead evidence!! Madras HC
6. Second wife NOT entitled to maintenance under Section 125 CrPC. Husband to plead & conclusively prove 1st marriage. Bombay HC
7. Woman marrying a married Hindu, with a legally existing wife NOT entitled 2 maintenance under 125 CrPC ! Supreme court !
8. 125CrPC Proceeding civil nature. Paternity 2 b decided by Magistrate b4 order !! Supreme Court 1960 !
9. if wife looses maint in civil case, she looses right to file sec 125 and claim maint !! Bombay HC
10. Wife gets 9K maintenance when husband’s salary assessed at 45K; Cal HC
11. amount paid at famly court in matri case adjusted in Sec125 dues & NO arrest of hubby! Jharkhand HC
12. No 125CrPC Main 4 deserting 498a wife.
13. Crpc125. No arrest b4 execution proceedings on defaulter’s property. collect arrear similar to fines
14. Whether the deserted wife was unable to maintain herself, has to be decided on the basis of the material placed on record. Where the personal income of the wife is insufficient she can claim maintenance under Section 125 Cr.P.C.
15. Domestic Violence Act, 2005 does not create any additional right to claim maintenance on the part of the aggrieved person; So wife cannot claim double maintenance under CRPC 125 and DV Act; Delhi HC ;
16. Major daughters (i.e.) above 18 not entitled to maintenance u.s 125 Crpc.
17. Ablaa WIFE already making moolah in civil case of sec 125 CrPC cannot make MORE moolah using DV !!
18. Arrest for non pmt maint us 125 CrPC within MAX 1yr,
19. S125 CrPC maintenance adjustable against maint in matri. proceedings & not over & above Sec 24 HMA. Supreme court of India
20. Wife Obtianed CrPC 125 order in 2004; Not a penny maintenance paid till 2011 !!!! Wife running pillar to post !!
21. Amount awarded u/s 125 Cr.P.C. adjustable against amount awarded in matrimonial proceedings & was not over and above
22. Employed & deserting wife : NO maintenance u/s 125. Even though wife’s salary is only Rs 2200/- p.m.
23. NO MAINTENANCE u/s 125 Cr. P C to deserting wife
24. Well educated employd wife resigning on own NOT entitld 2 maint in DVcase. Only Kid’s maint. DelhiHC
25. No maintenance to adulterous wife, but mere depositions not sufficient, adultry to be proved-Delhi HC
26. Maintnanc not to punish past neglect, but to prevent vagrancy. B establsh wife unable 2 maintain self !!
27. Income & means of wife be taken into account, for determining maintenance payable to her. Supreme court
28. Multi crorepathy businessman’s son escapes wid just 6000 pm. interim 2 children
29. Eighteen years mistress NOT a “relationship in the nature of marriage..”, NO MAINTenance as she